Finally, the global version of PUBG is accessible to Indian users, Pubg was banned in the country by the central government of India along with other 118 china mobile applications.
Now I will tell you how to download PUBG, Since then millions of PUBG fans are waiting for the relaunch of PUBG in India, but all those news are not true and even the government of India has clarified PUBG ban won’t be lifted due to national security issues, on the other side FAUG is going to release on 26-Jan-2020 so there is no point of waiting for PUBG relaunch. by the way, FAUG is an Indian desi battle royal game by nCore Games.
Meanwhile, PUBG has released the 1.2 global version of PUBG on their official website. Where you can just visit and click on download, no need for any form filling nor ads clicking, however, If you might not see the download option if you open the site in India BUT there I have found a way, my friends with that you can download the PUBG apk file with the help of VPN (Virtual private network)
Note: This trick will only work from android users, if you are an iPhone user I am sorry (Recommend to buy an android)
how To Download Pubg In India Through VPN
- Install any free VPN from the Google play store, you can install any VPN it does the work. I recommend a secure VPN
- after installing select any country apart from India and open PUBG official website by clicking here
- once you have opened the PUBG website you will see the download option on the top
- Click on it, the APK file will start downloading, DO NOT DISCONNECT THE VPN until the download will complete
- after you can go to downloads and click on the apk file and install
The great thing is you can to social account to the pubg. which means you can play with your old account all the data, skin you bought and your custom controls will the same as before you the PUBG ban
In case you get the option of an unknown source while installing the apk. You can simply click on allow by going to settings